2018 Annual Dues
2018 annual dues are payable by February 15, 2018. Please mail your check to:
The Cedars Homes Association
P.O. Box 14571
Lenexa, KS. 66285-4571
You may email us with any questions.
The Cedars Standard Trash and Recycling
WCA of Harrisonville, MO.
Contact WCA at (816) 380-5595 if you have any questions.
Key points to the WCA service include:
- Weekly Trash & Recycling pickup is Friday.
- Town and Country will pick up trash on holidays falling on Friday.
- Trash Service: Trash should placed in the green cart with a black lid and lined up on the curb with the wheels facing your house.
- Recycling: Should be placed in the cart with the blue lid and lined up on the curb.
- Yard Waste: All yard waste must be in biodegradable paper bags with a 9 bag limit. No plastic bags with yard waste will be accepted.
- Trash and Recycling Container Storage: All trash, recycling and yard waste must be stored behind the building line or inside the garage per Lenexa Code. If kept outside, it should be stored inside a container.
- WCA has started enforcing the 96 gallon trash limit.
The bins are 64 gallons and amounts exceeding 96 gallons will not be collected without
purchased pickup tags
- Monthly Bulky & Large Item Pick-Up: Available FREE to each address once a month. Call
WCA at (816) 380-5595 with the house address and tell them you’re a resident of The
Cedars in Lenexa.
Lenexa Special Trash Programs
Bulky Item Pickup by Town & Country
Bulky items include televisions, couches, chairs, tables, mattress, beds, frames, furniture – anything but construction debris such as rocks or dirt.
Note: Appliances or items with motors in them are not included as a Bulk item. There is a $20 charge paid by the individual resident. Pickup of appliances must be called in 24 hours prior to collection and a separate truck will collect them. Payment may be by a check taped to the door or a credit card called into WCA’s office.
The city provides Dumpster Weekends for Lenexa’s citizens as an opportunity to bring material they wish to dispose of at the city’s Public Works Operations facility at 7700 Cottonwood (enter from 79th Street, across from Mill Creek Elementary School) from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.